The N.C. A&T State University Alumni Association, Inc. is pleased to announce the call for nominations for the Board of Directors. The association is seeking to fill four at-large board seats and three regional director seats for a two-year term; and one vacated regional director seat for a one-year term. All terms begin July 1, 2017. Board members are eligible for re-election for one additional term of two years.
Nominations are requested for the following regional director seats:
- Mideast – Represents the following states: Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia
- Midwest – Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota and Wisconsin (Note: Candidate will be fulfilling the term for the vacated seat. Term ends June 30, 2018, with eligibility for re-election.)
- North Carolina
- Southeast – Represents the following states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina and Tennessee
Service on the Board of Directors of the N.C. A&T Alumni Association is a great opportunity to help shape the future of the association and drive its strategic goals. It also provides a chance to connect with other passionate and motivated alumni leaders. Alumni from all classes, schools and colleges are encouraged as a diverse range of competencies and experience are welcome. Self-nominations are also invited.
- Board Nomination Form
- Board Candidate Requirements
- Board of Director Nomination Submission Instructions
- General Description of Board of Directors
The nomination period closes on Monday, Feb. 27, 2017.
Questions? Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at 336-433-5570 or email@example.com.