As the university celebrates its 125th anniversary this academic year, we want to commemorate this momentous occasion by providing an opportunity to allow all N.C. A&T supporters to showcase their Aggie Pride by making a financial gift to the university.
For 125 hours, we are asking everyone to make an online gift to help us reach our $1.25 million fundraising goal in support of student scholarships. We encourage you to help us with our efforts. We ask that you:
- Make your gift!
- In honor of this year’s anniversary, we ask that you give $125 – that’s less than $42 dollars per month for the last three months that remain in this fiscal year – toward any scholarship fund! If you can’t make a $125 gift, give what you can. Remember, every gift counts!
- Visit www.ncat.edu/125give to support the 13 major scholarship programs, including the National Alumni Scholars Program or visit the Office of Development’s giving page to donate to other university scholarship programs.
- Share the news about our 125-hours of giving campaign with your online friends!
- Ask everyone to support our campaign via your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram social media accounts.
- Use the hashtag #NCAT125give!
- Connect with and engage other social media users in support of N.C. A&T!
- Join the N.C. A&T Office of Development on social media!
Our 125-hours of giving campaign will commence on Sunday, April 17 at 7:00 p.m. and conclude on Friday, April 22 at 11:59 p.m. We look forward to your support during the university’s 125th anniversary year because that’s what AGGIES DO